Saturday, March 24, 2012

Last days of Spain vacation

We are on our way home!
Wish we had had one mor day in Barcelona, or energy to do more in the days we were there. . . But what a cool vacation this was!

We stayed in excellent hotels, thanks to our wonderful daughter's Starwood employee discount. The Palace in Madrid, W in Barcelona, and a Westin in Valencia.
Sharing a few photos . . .














Views from the 22nd floor in Barceloneta, W Hotel








The Westin Palace was a classic, luxurious hotel, with the best museums super-close. We sat under the stained glass dome and had wine and tapas, the best olives, and last night, a very fancy dinner.


Thank you Taren Buffington!














Great locations in each city, with superb beds and bathrooms. (yes, I did take home some of the special leaf-shaped soaps and fabulous bliss face-wash. Not allll the shampoos and soaps, just a few of my favorites. Oh, and the body butter..)













But I honestly am looking forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight!!! And using my special soaps in my own bathroom.


Oh wait, I forgot we have to fix the faucets in our bathroom sinks. Well, it will still be good to be home in 12 hours or so. Although I think we lose several hours, so I am already confused about the time.


Location:London, Heathrow Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment